Find out the correct options for the noun errors. Providing you with the noun error practice set PDF for bank and other competitive exams. Download it.
1. The moon shed her light on the bank.
shed her light
2. A lady-doctor is examining the patient.
3. The sun shot his bright rays.
shot his bright
4. Death always knows its victim.
knows his victim
5. Every student should do their duty.
should do his duty
6. Neither of them has done his task.
done his task
7. These girls are fashionable, each one has her purse full of cosmetics.
has her purse
8. Everyone should complete their duty on time.
complete his duty
9. The child has broken its toys.
broken its toys
10. The committee will submit its report next month.
submit its report
Download the noun error practice set PDF for bank and other competitive exams!