Choose the appropriate correct noun for the given sentences.
1. You should help the poor.
Poor is an adjective and the + adjective is taken as plural noun.Show hint
2. Village after village is sinking because of the heavy rainfall.
Village after village stands for Noun + Preposition + the same Noun, for which we use singular verb.Show hint
Village after village is
3. Have you bought two dozens eggs?
The word “Dozen” doesn’t change whether the object is plural or singular.Show hint
Two dozen eggs
4. I love to keep furniture’s in my garden.
“Furniture” is a singular uncountable nounShow hint
5. He gave me an advice which I don’t like.
A piece of advice
6. He has given me a good information.
Information is a singular uncountable nounShow hint
7. My mathematics are not so weak.
The noun ending with “ics” becomes plural if the or possessive adjectives are used- my, your, our…… etc.Show hint
My mathematics are
8. Your physics is so poor.
The noun ending with “ics” becomes plural if “the” or “possessive adjectives” are used-- my, your, our…… etc.Show hint
Your physics are
9. The politics of NYC is dirty.
The politics of NYC are
10. She wants to misuse my earnings.
The word “earnings” is always used in plural form.Show hint
The noun error exercises for SSC and other competitive exams. Free PDF is available to install today.