Choose the appropriate correct noun for the given sentences.
1. You should help the poor.
2. Village after village is sinking because of the heavy rainfall.
Village after village is
3. Have you bought two dozens eggs?
Two dozen eggs
4. I love to keep furniture’s in my garden.
5. He gave me an advice which I don’t like.
A piece of advice
6. He has given me a good information.
7. My mathematics are not so weak.
My mathematics are
8. Your physics is so poor.
Your physics are
9. The politics of NYC is dirty.
The politics of NYC are
10. She wants to misuse my earnings.
The noun error exercises for SSC and other competitive exams. Free PDF is available to install today.